In the Emacs Quote section, you might potentially get the error message:
The /root/quote_dora on your server doesn't seem to contain the right quote.
Here are a few things you need to check:
- Ensure you are in the correct folder.
- Make sure that the quote is identical to the one given copy-paste it exactly.
- All the quotation marks need to be in the right places, the right letters capitalized .
- Check that your spaces are maintained.
- Finally make sure the quote is saved.
This is your journey, you will need to own it. The application is rigorous and needs a lot of research.
Here is a resource you can use:
Error accumulations count towards your final score. Try not to enter the same wrong answer twice!
Please use this link to join the ALX Software Engineering Application Community. Here your will find a space to connect and co-create with other young leaders in the ALX Software Engineering application process.